Welcome to Cache Logistics Trust Investor Relations
Listed on the Singapore Exchange on 12 April 2010, Cache Logistics Trust is a real estate investment trust ("REIT") that invests in quality income-producing industrial real estate used for logistics purposes, as well as real estate-related assets, in Asia Pacific.
Cache's portfolio comprises 19 high quality logistics warehouse properties strategically located in established logistics clusters in Singapore, Australia and China. The portfolio has a total gross floor area of approximately 7.5 million square feet valued at approximately S$1.3 billion as at 30 September 2016.
Cache is sponsored by CWT Limited, a leading logistics and supply chain solutions provider. It is managed by ARA-CWT Trust Management (Cache) Limited, a joint-venture REIT management company between ARA Asset Management Limited ("ARA") and CWT Limited ("CWT").
- Nov 30, 2016
- Cache Logistics Trust Refinances Loan Facility Achieves Cost Savings And Extends Debt Maturity
- Nov 30, 2016
- Entry Into Facility Agreement And Disclosure Pursuant To Rule 704(31) Of SGX-ST Listing Manual
- Nov 16, 2016
- Disclosure Of Interest/ Changes In Interest Of Director/ Chief Executive Officer - Notification By Director/Chief Executive Officer In Respect Of Changes In Interests
- Oct 24, 2016
- Disclosure Of Interest/ Changes In Interest Of Trustee-Manager/ Responsible Person - Disclosure Of Interest/Changes In Interest Of Trustee - Manager/Responsible Person
- Oct 21, 2016
- Notice Of Books Closure & Distribution Payment Date - Tax-Exempt Income Component
|Day's Range:||0.805 - 0.810|
|52 Weeks' Range:||0.790 - 0.945|
|Updated: 09 Dec 2016 13:29 (10 mins delayed)|