Welcome to Cache Logistics Trust Investor Relations
Listed on the Singapore Exchange on 12 April 2010, Cache Logistics Trust is a real estate investment trust ("REIT") that invests in quality income-producing industrial real estate used for logistics purposes, as well as real estate-related assets, in Asia Pacific.
Cache's portfolio comprises 191 high quality logistics warehouse properties strategically located in established logistics clusters in Singapore, Australia and China. The portfolio has a total gross floor area of approximately 7.5 million square feet valued at approximately S$1.2 billion as at 31 December 2016.
Cache is sponsored by CWT Limited, a leading logistics and supply chain solutions provider. It is managed by ARA-CWT Trust Management (Cache) Limited, a joint-venture REIT management company between ARA Asset Management Limited ("ARA") and CWT Limited ("CWT").
- This includes the divestment of Cache Changi Districentre 3 which was announced on 19 December 2016 and was pending legal completion as at 31 December 2016.
- Mar 22, 2017
- Completion Of Acquisition Of A Warehouse In Australia
- Feb 22, 2017
- Cache Logistics Trust Expands Further In Australia, Acquires 7th Logistics Warehouse
- Feb 22, 2017
- Proposed Acquisition Of A Warehouse In Australia
- Jan 31, 2017
- Disclosure Of Interest/ Changes In Interest Of Director/ Chief Executive Officer - Notification By Director/Chief Executive Officer In Respect Of Changes In Interests
- Jan 24, 2017
- Disclosure Of Interest/ Changes In Interest Of Trustee-Manager/ Responsible Person - Disclosure Of Interest/Changes In Interest Of Trustee-Manager/Responsible Person
|Day's Range:||0.820 - 0.830|
|52 Weeks' Range:||0.790 - 0.945|
|Updated: 24 Mar 2017 17:04 (10 mins delayed)|