Welcome to Cache Logistics Trust Investor Relations
Listed on the Singapore Exchange on 12 April 2010, Cache Logistics Trust is a real estate investment trust ("REIT") that invests in quality income-producing industrial real estate used for logistics purposes, as well as real estate-related assets, in Asia Pacific.
As at 30 June 2018, Cache’s portfolio comprised 27 high quality logistics warehouse properties strategically located in established logistics clusters in Singapore, Australia and China. The portfolio has a total gross floor area of approximately 8.8 million square feet valued at approximately S$1.3 billion.
Cache is managed by ARA Trust Management (Cache) Limited (the "Manager"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of ARA Asset Management Limited ("ARA").
- Sep 18, 2018
- Change Of Registered Office Address Of The Manager
- Sep 06, 2018
- Disclosure Of Interest/ Changes In Interest Of Trustee-Manager/ Responsible Person - Disclosure Of Interest/Changes In Interest Of Trustee-Manager/Responsible Person
- Sep 04, 2018
- Disclosure Of Interest/ Changes In Interest Of Director/ Chief Executive Officer - Notification By Director In Respect Of Changes In Interests - Lim How Teck
- Sep 03, 2018
- Cache Logistics Trust Welcomes ARA Asset Management As New Substantial Unitholder
- Sep 03, 2018
- Disclosure Of Interest/ Changes In Interest Of Substantial Shareholder(s)/ Unitholder(s) - Notification By Substantial Unitholders In Respect Of Changes In Interests
|Day's Range:||0.730 - 0.750|
|52 Weeks' Range:||0.720 - 0.885|
|Updated: 21 Sep 2018 17:04 (10 mins delayed)|