Welcome to Cache Logistics Trust Investor Relations
Listed on the Singapore Exchange on 12 April 2010, Cache Logistics Trust is a real estate investment trust ("REIT") that invests in quality income-producing industrial real estate used for logistics purposes, as well as real estate-related assets, in Asia Pacific.
Cache's portfolio comprises 19 high quality logistics warehouse properties strategically located in established logistics clusters in Singapore, Australia and China. The portfolio has a total gross floor area of approximately 7.6 million square feet valued at approximately S$1.2 billion as at 30 June 2017.
Cache is sponsored by CWT Limited, a leading logistics and supply chain solutions provider. It is managed by ARA-CWT Trust Management (Cache) Limited, a joint-venture REIT management company between ARA Asset Management Limited ("ARA") and CWT Limited ("CWT").
- Jan 02, 2018
- Date Of Release Of Financial Results Of Cache Logistics Trust For The Fourth Quarter And Full Year Ended 31 December 2017
- Dec 19, 2017
- Disclosure Of Interest/ Changes In Interest Of Shareholder(s) Of Unlisted Trustee Manager/ Responsible Person - Cessation Of Shareholder Of Unlisted Trustee-Manager - Tecity
- Dec 01, 2017
- Establishment Of S$1,000,000,000 Multicurrency Debt Issuance Programme
- Oct 31, 2017
- Lease In Relation To 51 Alps Avenue, Singapore 498783
- Oct 27, 2017
- Disclosure Of Interest/ Changes In Interest Of Director/ Chief Executive Officer - Notification By Director In Respect Of Changes In Interests - Lim How Teck
|Day's Range:||0.870 - 0.880|
|52 Weeks' Range:||0.761 - 0.910|
|Updated: 17 Jan 2018 17:04 (10 mins delayed)|