(Extracted from Annual Report 2016)
5-YEAR PERFORMANCE AT A GLANCE
5-YEAR FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS
- Includes a partial capital distribution of S$5.08 million and S$2.40 million from the proceeds received from the divestment of 4 Penjuru Lane, Singapore ("Kim Heng Warehouse") in FY2015 and FY2016 respectively.
- Includes a partial capital distribution of 0.614 cents and 0.268 cents from the proceeds received from the divestment of Kim Heng Warehouse in FY2015 and FY2016 respectively.
- Based on annual independent valuations of portfolio properties. For FY2016, the value of portfolio properties is based on the independent valuations of all properties except for Cache Changi Districentre 3 (classified under "Asset held for sale") where its carrying value was S$25.3 million, net of transaction costs. The independent valuation of the property was $25.5 million as at 31 December 2016.
- Based on the closing price of Cache Logistics Trust as at 31 December and the actual DPU of each financial year.
- Ratio of Total Debt over Deposited Properties as defined by Appendix 6 of the Code of Collective Investment Schemes ("Property Funds Appendix").
- Ratio of earnings before interest expense, tax, depreciation and amortisation to interest expense. Excludes non-recurring finance expenses incurred for any refinancing exercise during the financial year.
- Inclusive of margin and amortisation of capitalised upfront fee.
- Inclusive of units issued to the Manager as partial consideration of Manager's fees and performance fees.
- Based on the closing price of Cache Logistics Trust as at 31 December of each financial year.